In the process of looking for ways to increase Makeup Business sales, you have probably realized the root question in any marketing campaign is “How do I get information about my business in front of people?” Before you even decide on the content of your marketing message, you have to know that people will see it. That means knowing where people will be.
Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won't put anything on this page that I haven't verified and/or personally used.
Facebook is where people are, with over 1.3 billion active users. And on any given day, 48% of them log on. You can target your desired demographic in that enormous audience by creating a Facebook Page, so let’s look at some ways to use a Facebook Page to market your makeup business.
1. Create a page- That is your starting point, so don’t put it off. It is quick, easy and free. You can have a Facebook page for your business up and running in less than an hour, and you can refine it as frequently as you wish.
2. Add a cover and a profile picture- Some graphic representation of your business (a photo or your logo, for instance) will create brand awareness for that image. People that have visited your Facebook Page will have a connection with all of the information they have received there whenever they see that it.
3. Add a “Call to Action-” On the Cover area of your page, set up a call to action. Use it. Also use Call to Action buttons or links in your posts and in ads you create. Responses to a Call to Action build your fan base and create alternative ways to market to those fans.
More blogging-related posts you should take a look at:
4. Add a description of your business- This is the first place visitors will see information about the nature of your business. You have two places for descriptions – a short one (155 characters) and a long one. Use both.
5. Add contact information to encourage prospects to find you- Add your address, telephone number and website/or Blog URL to your page. Some businesses will use a Facebook Page in lieu of a website. If you have a website, though, a leading function of the Facebook Page will be to drive traffic to it.
6. Post on your personal Facebook Profile to acquaint your friends with your Facebook Page- Ask them to Like your Facebook Page. (Another Call to Action!)
7. Through your Page, connect with Facebook Groups that have the interests that you expect your customers will have- There is no better way to increase your business’ exposure quickly.
8. Start posting and do it often- You increase the chances of any given Facebook fan seeing your post when you post at least two or three times per day.
9. Do not post only ads on your page- Your main reason for creating the page is to increase your business, but an advantage of Facebook over most marketing tools is the ability to build a relationship with prospects. Give them reasons to like you. Give them entertaining and informative posts, as well as ads.
10. Allow others to post to your Page- This provides an opportunity for two-way communication with prospects – another step in building a relationship rather than merely dispensing ads. There are options available to provide monitoring so you can protect your page from inappropriate language, for example.
Start with your Facebook Page to grow brand awareness and respect from visitors to your Page. This one tool can start an exponential growth spurt.
Please note that Home Makeup Business Success Tips has financial relationships with certain merchants mentioned. While all attempts are made to present correct information, it may not be appropriate for your specific circumstances and information may become outdated. Copyright © Notice 2017. All rights Reserved