Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won't put anything on this page that I haven't verified and/or personally used.
A very easy way to get positive feedback or more fans online to your Home Makeup Business is to include a “Likes” button on your page. This gives your friends or fans an easy way to leave feedback, or to say “I like you”, or connect with you on Facebook or Twitter.
This is also an easy way to tell you that they enjoy your content without having to leave a message. Not everyone wants to write a comment, however, they do want to say something positive about your site.
Once someone clicks on your Likes Button, this will get noted on your page and it could result in a News Feed or other social plugins for the world to see.
You have the control on your connections, and you can delete something that you don't like at anytime.
Creating content about your subject or niche is the best way to slowly connect with others and have others say I like you.
Various ways to include a “Likes” Button is to add it to your Facebook page, Twitter, or your website.
1. Add a Facebook widget box to the download pages for your products.
2. Run Facebook “Like” ad campaigns.
3. Update your autoresponder emails with a PS asking readers to visit your Facebook page.
4. Run a giveaway or contest asking for a “Like” to get an entry in the giveaway.
5. Email your mailing list asking them to “Like” your page.
6. Create a video promoting your Facebook page.
7. Upload videos directly to Facebook and then take the source code and embed the video on your website or blog – the video will display a clickable watermark link of the Facebook name in the upper left corner of the video player that goes to the original video page on your fan page. If the visitor to your site clicks through to Facebook from your video, they will see a Like button at the top left corner of the video player.
8. Use the “invite” friends option and ask your friends to like your page.
Whether you build your business slowly or you want speed it up a little, is up to you. It’s your business.
Have fun with it and Good Luck
Looking for a New Opportunity? Work With Jodie and let me help you get started in Your own Beauty Business.
Did you find this article helpful in anyway? If so, it would mean the world to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
Want more tips and trainings? Get-“Top 7 Success Secrets For Home Make-Up Business Women” NOW!
If you are happy in your business, that is fantastic. If you are looking for the right business, the right mentor, and something that you can build on, I would love to share what I am doing, with you:Click here and lets explore the possibilities together
We all want more fans to visit our Makeup Business web page. Do you have a great story about building your page with a Likes button? Tell us how you went from 0 to 1000 likes and added more fans?