Disclosure: There are some affiliate links below, but these are all products I highly recommend. I won't put anything on this page that I haven't verified and/or personally used.
........Learn an Easy Way To Make More Money. Starting Today.
It is easy to make money this year in your own cosmetics business at home.
Ask yourself these very important questions: Have you got what it takes to earn an extra $300-$500 per month by next year?
Can you handle the kind of freedom this job gives you?
What will you be doing a year from today?
I know that these questions may seem difficult to answer.
However, by just taking the time to think about what it is you want, can mean the difference between dreaming about having the extras in life that you can enjoy or living daily, weekly, or monthly putting up with someones else s dreams, and making theirs come true, not yours.
....More honest than you've been in your whole life!
Are you awake to the opportunity in today's exploding market? Now's the time to be in your own cosmetics business at home.
Consider this. The beauty business is a billion dollar industry and growing on a yearly basis.
With new skin care and makeup products being launched in retail stores, doctors office and direct selling company's worldwide there is an opportunity for everyone to get in on the action, and claim a piece of the pie.
Only 1 career women in 1,000 finds the job she deserves. That is a pretty bold statement, even in today's exploding entrepreneurial environment.
Given those statistics, there is so much room for entering this ultimate market place and succeeding.
Want to know how you can get from where you are now to where you want to be financially - And how to get there in the shortest possible time?
1. Discover your “Why”, what, when, and who to Create your Motivation and Momentum- For Example: My why is- i want to travel the world, and not have to ask a "Boss" permission to go on a 5 week trip to europe. Or, I want to build my dream house. Whats keeps you up at night dreaming?
2. Write Down your goals- For example: My goal for the first year is to earn an extra $300-$500 per month part time income.
3. Write down an action plan for achieving your goals- For example: I want to find 100 new customers my first year in business. FYI: This is an achievable goal if it is broken down into weeks and months. That is only 2 new customers per week. Very do-able.
4. Keep a separate 3 ring binder for your goals and action plans- This is where your road map to success is going to go.
5. Research a company that can Partner with you and help you to achieve success
6. Get Your office area organized- Click here to learn how to Get Organized>>>>>>>
More blogging-related posts you should take a look at:
Looking for a New Opportunity? Work With Jodie
and let me help you get started in Your own Beauty Business.
Did you find this article helpful in anyway? If so, it would mean the world to me if you would share it with others!!! And, share your comments below!
If you are happy in your business, that is fantastic. If you are looking for the right business, the right mentor, and something that you can build on, I would love to share what I am doing, with you: